Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekly Goals #1: Lessons Learned

Goal #1: Pretty much a fail on this one. I did exceptionally well Monday to Wednesday. I have a Thursday problem, something I've realized over the past several months. I always go off-plan on Thursday and then it continues through the "party days" of Friday through Sunday. Trying to figure out how to fix this.

Goal #2: Technically accomplished this. Last night, Hubs and I took a walk with Munch through downtown, though it was quite leisurely. I learned that I feel really good when I've done rigorous exercise, like my video, but it still is not a priority. As in, yesterday Munch took a 2 and a 1/2 hour nap and I read for an hour and slept for the rest.

Goal #3: Accomplished. And 100 pages into my next (much better) book.

No comments:

Post a Comment