This weekend, we had no plans, and it was glorious after a couple of busy weekends.
· Munch pushing the music button on his fridge toy to start the songs and his little toddle-dance quick step and huge smile. He did this over and over again. Hubs and I danced along.
· Friday night at Guapo’s—yummy pineapple and avocado tacos and a mango frozen margarita.
· Not leaving the house once on Saturday.
· Rainstorms on Sunday evening.
· Munch blowing kisses at Grandma and Aunt Jenn on Skype. Also seeing puppy Scully on Skype!
· The new Panera is open and awesome! Woot!
· Reading quite a bit.
· Watching Munch put his Fisher Price records into the basketball hoop.
· Watching The Help finally and rocking Munch.
· Cookie dough!
· Munch taking off at his toys at a run while pushing his walker.
· I think Munch isn’t feeling well. We believe his belly is the culprit. Loose stools (ew) for the past few days, a rumbly tummy. He looks pale. No fever, but I’m still concerned. Lots of cranking and wanting to be held and even rocked on Sunday. Totally not acting himself.
· As a consequence, his sleep difficulties continue. All three nights, he was up every 2 hours or so. He doesn’t seem to be able to stay deeply asleep. And every morning, he was up before 8am. Mostly in a good mood, but still up. I am exhausted. And this has been the pattern for the past couple weeks, so I fear it will remain until whatever is going on eases.