In preparation for that, I want to lose 10 pounds between now and April 12. I've already lost 11 pounds since Jan. 1. Another 10 in 6 weeks may be a tall order, seeing as Munch's and my birthdays and the holy candyfest Easter are in there. But I really, really want to be 10lbs lighter in his 2-year pictures!
I'm inspired by one mom's commitment to do New Month's Resolutions throughout 2013, as opposed to just your standard New Year's Resolutions. Therefore, here are mine for March:
- Track food every day, no matter what it is.
- Up gym workouts to 5 days a week (from 4 days).
- Try the spinning/running class on Fridays.
- Eat a piece of fruit or vegetables with every meal and snack.
- At night, do not check Twitter until I've read for 15 minutes.