Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The March Toward Losing 10 Pounds

My son is going to be 2 in less than a month; in about 6 weeks, we're going to Virginia's Chincoteague Island with some of our very best friends, one of whom happens to be a phenom photog, and doing his 2-year pics. I'm so excited! Munch will love seeing the wild horses AND the ocean. And we'll have lovely family photos!

In preparation for that, I want to lose 10 pounds between now and April 12. I've already lost 11 pounds since Jan. 1. Another 10 in 6 weeks may be a tall order, seeing as Munch's and my birthdays and the holy candyfest Easter are in there. But I really, really want to be 10lbs lighter in his 2-year pictures!

I'm inspired by one mom's commitment to do New Month's Resolutions throughout 2013, as opposed to just your standard New Year's Resolutions. Therefore, here are mine for March:
  • Track food every day, no matter what it is.
  • Up gym workouts to 5 days a week (from 4 days).
  • Try the spinning/running class on Fridays.
  • Eat a piece of fruit or vegetables with every meal and snack.
  • At night, do not check Twitter until I've read for 15 minutes.
I'm still going to keep going on my New Year's Resolutions that have stuck, such as No Dish Left Behind and trying 2 new recipes a month.

Forward, ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment