10. I’m a bad-ass parallel parker.9. I’m a versatile cook who likes to try new recipes.
8. I drink a lot of water. (This may seem weird to be proud of, but I rarely drank water as a kid, and it really is challenging.)7. I got a master’s degree.
6. I wrote a novel—unpublished and in need of revision, but written.5. I’m committed to improving my self and my outlook on life. I grew up a worrier and a pleaser, neither of which lead to personal contentment.
4. I’m a fantastic proofreader.3. I lost 100 pounds 10+ years ago, and though pregnancy set me back, I continue to journey toward my healthiest weight.
2. I work hard on my marriage. I was lucky in love and I’m so thankful we had such a strong foundation before bringing a kid into the mix because that little bundle of joy is a game-changer on every level.1. I’m a great mom. Despite my questioning of little things and big things alike, from whether the pants we put Munch in this morning are too short to whether I’m firm enough in setting boundaries, I know with every fiber of my being that no one would be a better mother to my kid than me.