Monday, April 1, 2013

April Resolutions: Back to Basics

I love "turn the calendar" days. I love looking at the fresh, new pictures and the days falling out across the page, so much promise and potential.

After a (very) rough 2 weeks food-wise, it's time to get back on track. Once I go off, I have an incredibly hard time getting back on. So, with the incredibly stressful week leading up to Munch's and my birthdays, then that whole weekend, THEN Easter--Let's just say I'm not going to hit my 10lbs in 6 weeks goal. That's okay.

I've still got 2 weeks to Munch's pictures, and a lot of progress can be made in 2 weeks if I set my mind to it! Consider it set.

This Month's Resolutions:
  • Track my food at least 5 days a week.
  • Work out at least 4 days a week.
  • Work on my novel 3 days a week (yes, I said it, novel).
  •  Tidy up the living room each night.
Here's to a month of positive change and warmer weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment