Nothing warms my heart more than listening to Munch talk. He says stuff that even I have a hard time understanding, but deciphering his toddler language is one of my favorite activities! So for today's Monday Listicles, here are 10 of my favorite things he says right now, at age 2 years, 3.5 months.
1. Mommy, come 'ere. This is by far my favorite. He also says Kitty, Daddy, Mama come 'ere. He'll crook his wrist while saying it as well. I say "come here" constantly, so it's no surprise he picked it up!
2. Kirkle. Think this is "circle"? Nope, he says "sircle" prettty well. "Kirkle" is triangle. I have no idea why! And triangles are one of his favorite shapes right now.
3. Tinkle star. He sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" almost all the way through on his own.
4. Grocery store. He botches this pronunciation a lot, but he LOVES going to the grocery store and sitting in the cart.
5. Plowe. Pillow, where he reclines while drinking his bottle.
6. Hullo. Said in a low, serious voice while putting the phone on his shoulder.
7. Mouse on. Munch's favorite TV show, in fact really the only one he watches, is "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse." He loves it and can name each character.
8. Sansin. Dancing, another favorite activity. "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry is the current favorite. In the middle, when the crowd whispers "TGIF" he mimics them and then when the music starts again, he screams and jumps and claps.
9. Lolos and lulus. Noodles and cereal, respectively.
10. His own name. He just started saying it recently, and it's adorbs!