With that, the weekend wrapping:
- The zoo on Munch's half birthday
- Munch got so into his Melissa and Doug wooden ring tower last night! It was amazing. He sat for an hour putting the rings on the rod and taking them off and clapping for himself. He was so contented and excited!
- A nice visit with my dad and Patty. After the zoo, we just hung out at our house and played with Munch's basketball hoop and had Chipotle for dinner.
- " 'nana".
- My first trip to a Waffle House for breakfast--excellent waffles, omelet, and hashbrowns. Munch again at first refused to sit in his high chair, just stiffened up his whole body, then we had a minor victory of getting him to settle.
- A quiet Sunday just the three of us, though Hubs had to do a lot of work.
- Rocking Munch to sleep for his late-day nap and holding him while he slept (though he slept for too long, my fault). Read the whole time.
- My first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.
- Cooler weather starting Sunday.
- Munch playing with his basketball hoop--so cute. At first he tried putting the ball up through the hoop's bottom, but he soon got the hang of it.
- NEW iPHONES--so awesome. And back to Verizon!
- News on Sunday that the National Zoo's newborn panda died. The article referenced the keepers hearing the mother's "distressed cry" and my heart broke.
- Munch didn't get to sleep last night until after 11 last night--Mommy's fault, as I let him sleep from 4-6pm.
- Never-ending housework. No matter what we do, by the end of the weekend, the kitchen is a mess and the laundry isn't done.
- The Emmys really weren't good.